Cooperation with CAMES
CAMES works with a range of actors at very different levels. Find out more here, and contact us if you see opportunities for collaboration.
Types of Cooperation
We enter into various collaborative relationships from both the public and private sectors.
Curious about how we can find new solutions in simulation training together?
Letz strengthen patient safety together
"You have to practice before you perform procedures on patients."
Simulation with others
Types of cooperation
Cooperation on simulation services
Public-Private Projects (PPP)
Use of CAMES test facilities
Advice at the highest level
If you want to take care of development, implementation and more yourself, you can also buy CAMES' advice and consultancy for limited parts of your work. We already help a number of players to design, implement and evaluate courses and skills development - just as we carry out consultancy tasks and provide advice at various levels in public and private companies both in Denmark and abroad.
Universities and research environments
Selection of the universities from around the world with which CAMES collaborates:
- Harvard Medical School, USA
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- London School of Economics, United Kingdom
- Mayo Clinic, USA
- McMaster University, Canada
- Monash University, Australia
- Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- NMBE, USA
- Sorbonne, France
- Stanford University, USA
- Stavanger University, Norway
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of California - San Fransisco, USA
- University of Munich, Germany
- University of Pennsylvania, USA
- University of Toronto, Canada
Learning technology and e-learning
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Eye surgery
- Ear surgery
- Birthmark Diagnostics
- Robotic Surgery
Facilitating international simulation training
In the Capital Region CAMES is represented in
- Education Region East Steering Group on Compulsory Interdisciplinary Continuing Education Courses
- The Regional Council for Continuing Medical Education.
- Herlev Hospital Education Committee
- Rigshospitalets continuing education committee
- Department of Surgery and Internal Medicine
- KU/SUND's 1st-3rd semester Candidate Committee
- The Regional Cardiac Arrest Committee
- Herlev/Gentofte Hospital Cardiac Arrest Committee
- Rigshospitalets Innovation Council
Nationally, CAMES is represented in
- Danish Society for Medical Education
- The Health Authority's monitoring group for specialised courses
Internationally, CAMES is represented in
- Expert Group on Simulation of the Association for Medical Simulation in Europe
- Society in Europe for Simulation Applied to Health Care
- Society for Simulation in Health Care.
- Association for Medical Education in Europe
- International Society for Rapid Response Systems
Looking to collaborate on a standard or custom solution - that matches your needs?
What is said about CAMES
What does CAMES actually do? And what do organisations, universities and companies really get out of working with CAMES? We have asked some of our partners. Have a look here.
Innovation with CAMES
CAMES has dedicated people developing products, practices and new technologies in collaboration with companies and hospitals. If you are looking for something that would enhance the development of skills in a field, you are always welcome to come to CAMES. Maybe we can develop it together?
Project, action or other you would like to collaborate on?
Write to us - or hit the phone.
Check out current simulation-based courses, trainings and courses
Find your way
Virtual tour: check out our facilities for technical courses
CAMES Rigshospitalet is equipped with state-of-the-art training equipment, which is used for our technical simulation courses and training. Check it out for yourself with a virtual tour of our premises. When you get around to the different facilities, you can read more about the equipment, purpose - and course activities associated with them.
You can use the slider with the arrows to get around to the different rooms on the 4th floor and CAMES Robotics on the ground floor.